There are many ways to become involved with Friends of Red Rocks!
- Monthly Clean ups- we meet on the last Saturday of every month in the lower south lot at 9:30am
- Donate! It takes money to run a non-profit organization. While all members are volunteers, we still need supplies, equipment, web hosting, volunteer databases and more. Please consider making a donation to Friends of Red Rocks
- Find us on Amazon Smile- a portion of your order will be donated to us. Log in to http://smile.amazon.com/ and choose Friends of Red Rocks as your organization to support.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay current on events impacting the park.
- Donate supplies- we need trash pickers, trash bags, gloves, water/snacks for clean ups, sunscreen, hand sanitizer, etc.
- We also have a variety of committees that we could use your expertise on! Committees include fundraising, education, technology, merchandising, native garden, and communications.